Friday 9 May 2014

sports day

Im sorry for being late today but its been a busy one!

so heres my page for today, the prompt was school days so I wasn't gonna struggle with this one not with having 4 children!

I saw this tutorial over on Shimelle Laines blog and had to give it a go, being on retreat was the perfect time as I didn't have any puffy paint but have friends that do :)


* I used silver Pebeo paint and a pot lid to make random circles over a blank white sheet of cardstock

* TOP TIP OF THE DAY: Craft things aren't always crafty! We used a random lid from a pot of something to make these marks on the page. you don't always have apt have the latest gadget or tool to make a pretty page. improvise and use things from everyday life, know one will ever know!!!!


* I chose pop out paper frames and die cut rectangles to layer up in the middle of the page.

* Then I chose a really old range of basic grey alphas to make a title on my page, they have been in my stash for years so its goo to get a few more on layouts!


* I used the blue die cut to carry my journalling. just enough space to say what was needed without having to waffle on to fill it.


* I used a few pre cut circles to layer up as embellishment then added a new Tando arrow which I inked in blue to tie in with everything else.


* The finished page looks like this... Im not sure that i love it but its the first one of the weekend, maybe I'm just warming up to my new surroundings and maybe the half bottle of baileys didn't help :)

See you tomorrow with maybe lots of loveliness!

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment