Monday 26 May 2014

opposites attract

Good bank holiday, afternoon!!!!

I hope you've had a lovely weekend?!?! Im so sorry I missed yesterday, I was busy making memories and didn't have time to scrap any... but I'm back today and thats all that matters right?!?!?!

* Today I designed the page from my own head.... I used yesterdays LOAd prompt of sibling rivalry to create this simple but effective layout.


* the title is split in half, like the design of the page and faces inwards to keep the attention in the centre of the page.

* the green half represents Michael, who is on the left hand side of the sofa, the blue Daniel who is on the right. I chose these colours as they are their favourites, their bedrooms are in these colours. 

* By splitting the page in half it symbolises each son and how their lives and personalities come together to meet nicely in the middle, or those were my thoughts when planning it anyway!

* The story telling journalling surrounds the photo and the details, where the details form the basis of the page in the middle.

* TOP TIP OF THE DAY: when you have so much to say its sometimes best to keep embellishments to a minimum. that way you can see clearly what is meant to be seen. 

Thanks for being patient with me and for joining me with this very simple but informative page.... I hope to see you all again tomorrow xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment