Saturday 10 May 2014

she and he!

A quicky post... please see here for the page that i completely lifted for this layout


* I chose these 2 4x6 journalling cards to begin my page , stuck them and smeared yellow dauber paint over the top


* I'd already chosen this photo of Mike and elsie together, so I just had to choose a frame to mount on top. the bright blue is a complete contrast to the yellow so makes the photo shine!


* I wrote my journalling directly onto the white card stock. this time i drew lines in pencil with a ruler and then went over them free hand with the black pen before adding my words on top.


* I used chipboard alphabets as a stencil to draw around on patterned papers to create my title.
I wanted ti bright and happy as hers is. I chose to outline them in black pen so as not to lose them.


* I found some hearts to add on as embelliehment and flicked some ink around to add interest.


* to tie it all up, I added a couple of stars and circles to the ink splashes... Im so happy with it, the day can only get better?!?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment